suggestion to W3C

From: Eric Richards <dubdubdub.net.nz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 04:54:55 +1200
To: the Validator group <www-validator@w3.org>
How can one make a suggestion to W3C if they are the right people and what
comments do you people think of it?

That there be another <meta> option been PAGE-CONTENT=

with options such as SALES | NEWS | THEORY | COMMENTS

The COMMENTS option would suit website forums.

The reason I post this idea, is I am sick of going bald when I use search
engines by ripping my hair out in frustration, like I might to find
something on internet to purchase and in the results all I get is NEWS,
THEORY, and COMMENTS on that item.

Other times I might want to learn about something and all I get is websites
trying to sell me it.