Validator not showing my indentation in the source code

From: Hamilton, Tracey <Tracey.Hamilton@camden.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 13:02:54 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Madam,

I validated two pages from my website using your validator, however, it is not showing  the indentation. Please could you tell me a possible reason for this as it used to?

Thanking you

Kind regards

Tracey Hamilton PGCE
Adult Learning Tutor
Learning and School Effectiveness
Children Schools and Families
London Borough of Camden

Telephone:   02079745479
Mobile:          07887 803336
Web:             camden.gov.uk<http://www.camden.gov.uk/>
U1 Adult Community Learning
5PS
5 Pancras Square
London N1C 4AG

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e- mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.