Re: Validator won't recognize address

From: Eric Richards <dubdubdub.net.nz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 07:58:02 +1300
To: M Wedin <wedinm@gmail.com>
Cc: www-validator <www-validator@w3.org>
to Steve
Unforetunley someone always has to screw the system up,

just hours before this problem was posted I went to copy a URL from the
address in a browser and paste into email, then after the email had gone I
saw something had stolen the www. from the website  URL

So instead of showing http://www.website.com it showed
http://website.com

Sometimes I get absolutely B* sick of this S*

Oh course I often wondered why the cannot change the www for something
other than www like websites made more for mobile phones  might go
http://mobile.website.com

but why not have http://xyz.website.com