Re: What happens to the uploaded files

The source code is available if you want to audit it to find out — https://github.com/validator/validator/ — or you could just take that source code and run your own local copy of the validator and not put your private data near third party servers in the first place.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/