Re: What happens to the uploaded files

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 21:17:27 +0000
To: "Adam Koermendi" <Adam.Koermendi@r2protec.de>
Cc: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

The source code is available if you want to audit it to find out — https://github.com/validator/validator/ — or you could just take that source code and run your own local copy of the validator and not put your private data near third party servers in the first place.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/