Passed, 1 warning(s) - results in misleading other web-sites W3C check

From: Dmitry Mitrophanov <wxyz@inbox.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:35:05 +0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello!

The results of W3C validator: "Passed, 1 warning(s)"

https://validator.w3.org/check?uri=tdc.ua
<https://validator.w3.org/check?uri=tdc.ua&charset=%28detect+automatically%2
9&doctype=Inline&group=0>
&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

The only warning is:

InfoUsing experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker.

HOWEVER

This analysis shows that my web site is NOT W3C compatible:

http://www.site-analyzer.com/en/audit/http://tdc.ua/#report-page-3
<http://www.site-analyzer.com/en/audit/http:/tdc.ua/#report-page-3>

Could you please change the warning to notice or something that would
clearly tell other web-sites that my web site has neither W3C errors nor
warnings?

Thank you!

Dmitry

image001.png