Re: Colors

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:59:45 +0900
To: Sue Hawkins McClure <sue@bobcattexas.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Hi Sue,

Thanks for your message. The colors are meant to convey information but
I recognize that there are other possible presentational ways to convey the
same information. The stylesheet for the checker is open-source and
proposed improvements to it large or small are very much welcome and can be
submitted using the normal github pull-request process.

  https://github.com/validator/validator/blob/master/site/nu-style.css

Sue Hawkins McClure <sue@bobcattexas.com>, 2015-07-19 15:03 -0500:

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike