[VE][338] Add Subject Here

From: <WHP.Metselaar@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:33:55 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
CC: "WHP.Metselaar@planet.nl" <whp.metselaar@planet.nl>

Validating http://www.flyingred.nl/FRgames_programma.php
Error [338]: "cannot generate system identifier for general entity X"

LS
In general the validator should not check any content in a href
parameter after the ? within a php-script.
Often these parameters are provided by an external party or provided by
the designer.

Out of 111 errors and 47 warnings in  script
http://www.flyingred.nl/FRgames_programma.php
at least 50% of remarks were related to the above mentioned cause.
This makes is very confusing to analyze and correct ones source and does
not encourage the upgrade to HTML5

yours truly

*Hans Metselaar*

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know
It is what we know for sure but just ain't so
MARK TWAIN

tel     +31 (0)50 5017991
fax     +31 (0)50 5011579
gsm   +31(0)6 2124 4380