>Install w3c-markup-validator

From: Jean-marc Dufour <jmbrive@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:07:13 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi everyone,

Ubuntu Version 12.04 (precise) 64 bits
Noyau Linux 3.2.0-77-generic
GNOME 3.4.2

I've just intalled w3c-markup-validator in local,
with the simply method from Ubuntu repository , no errors

only one thing when I reload or restart Apache it return this:

Syntax error on line 18 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/validator.conf:
Invalid command '<Paths', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
    ...fail!

so the validator run well in  http://localhost/w3c-validator/

and another question, may be I've not enable one or everal mods, but I
d'ont know wich of them and how to do that.

Thanks,
best regards,
jmarc