Re: What happened to text input

From: Rich Caloggero <rjc@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 19:06:07 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Ah, just used validator.w3.org with html5 doctype and it used validator.nu automatically:

The uploaded document was successfully checked as HTML5. This means that the resource in question identified itself as "HTML5" and that we successfully
performed a formal validation of it. The parser implementations we used for this check are based on validator.nu (HTML5).

-- Rich