Add Subject Here

From: Anton Andrushchenko <tony@westsidewholesale.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:34:14 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

we are getting very strange error message trying to validate our website:

http://westsidewholesale.com <http://westsidewholesale.com/>

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=westsidewholesale.com <http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=westsidewholesale.com>

The message says:

Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because its content type is text/html,, which is not currently supported by this service.
The Content-Type header is sent by your web server (or web browser if you use the file upload interface) and depends on its configuration. Commonly, web servers will have a mapping of filename extensions (such as ".html") to MIME Content-Type values (such as text/html).

Looks like the content-type property value is treated as comma-trailed, but we don’t have this neither in the HTML code not in response headers of the server.

Kindly asking you to explain why this happens to our website, currently we have checked everything and did not find the cause..

Best Regards,
Anton Andrushchenko
CTO at Westsidewholesale, Inc