Re: My first HTML5 page - 1 warning - no details

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 23:42:11 +0000
To: Richard <richard@poolekites.freeserve.co.uk>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 19 Nov 2014, at 22:29, Richard wrote:

> After editing out all the errors initially reported by your Validator
> service, I was left with just 1 warning - but no details

The details are listed in the validator's report page:

![Info](cid:05FBEB09-F70A-4C46-A267-FFA535444DFD@dorward.me.uk
"info.png") Using experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker.

The validator checked your document with an experimental feature: HTML5
Conformance Checker. This feature has been made available for your
convenience, but be aware that it may be unreliable, or not perfectly up
to date with the latest development of some cutting-edge technologies.
If you find any issues with this feature, please report them. Thank you.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/

picture