Re: Not agree with markup validation service

Sergio Pompa wrote:

> I have validated my web page ( www.diing.es ) using markup validation
> service and i don´t understand the mistakes that the service is marking:
>
> As per my knowledge this is not an error. Could you please explain me
> where the mistake is?

dedicada a desarrollar páginas web">
       <!-- FIN MICROFORMATO -->

occurs in the <HEAD> region; as <DIV> is not allowed within <HEAD>,
<HEAD> is tacitly closed and <BODY> started, after which <DIV> is
re-scanned.  Since we are now in the <BODY> region, the </HEAD>
tag is unexpected, as is the following <BODY> tag.

Philip Taylor