Add Subject Here

From: Palmer, Carl@CALFIRE <Carl@CALFIRE>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:13:54 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
I'm using the dojo API, which the validator really hates. Is there some way to get a document to validate through APIs such as dojo, jQuery, etc.? I have attached a copy of a page that renders properly, shows no errors in Aptana (the editor I'm using), but upsets the validator to the tune of 98 errors!
I would appreciate any feedback you can give me.
Carl L. Palmer
CAL FIRE Information Technology
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA 94244-2460
carl.palmer@fire.ca.gov<mailto:carl.palmer@fire.ca.gov>

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking..