Re: [VE][html5] and sign error on validation

From: Damien B <night.kame@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:19:02 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Le 23/06/2014 17:10, Jens O. Meiert a écrit :
>> The W3C suggests that people can use “Valid HTML!” icons “to show your
>> readers that you have taken the care to create an interoperable Web page”.
>> This is nonsensical. Validity does not imply interoperability, and even if
>> it did, there would be no point in showing that to visitors. The icons are
>> worse than useless, as explained at
>> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/validation.html#icon
> Which is of course not to say that validation is useless [1]. (I can’t
> help it ;)
>

> https://plus.google.com/+JensOMeiert/posts/V9JPVR1YDiK

Errors found while checking this document as HTML5!Result:     138
Errors, 5 warning(s)
Address https://plus.google.com/+JensOMeiert/posts/V9JPVR1YDiK

This is really what you wanted to show us? ;-)

(Of course, we all know that Google, a driving force behind Atom, by
removing RSS from Blogspot and having solely Atom 0.3, was one of the
latest to adopt Atom 1.0, and a driving force behind HTMLwithoutspace5
aka HTML Living Standard (or is it something else nowadays), is not
really an exemple to follow when it comes to implementing standards
(*kof* IMAP *kof*))

Damien B