Re: Add table keyword w3 validator

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:12:58 +0100
To: veron.nv@gmail.com
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 17 Aug 2014, at 7:28, veron.nv@gmail.com wrote:

> The request to add new values which are used by CMS Xenforo to support
> of the table of the validator. It "rel=up" and "rel=menu"

> Very much I ask to add in support of value and to get rid of a
> constant mistake in the site analysis the w3c validator.
> Thanks.

`up` has been dropped from HTML, and `menu` has not been mentioned at
all.

The error is with Xenforo (which might want to register those values or
pick more appropriate ones), not with the Validator.

* http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/links.html#linkTypes
*
http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-rel-values#HTML5_link_type_extensions

--