Re: New 'contact' meta extension added to the whatwg meta extensions wiki

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:38:10 +0900
To: ARPITA BAHUGUNA <a.bah@samsung.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, "sudarshan.p@samsung.com" <sudarshan.p@samsung.com>, "naveensg@samsung.com" <naveensg@samsung.com>
ARPITA BAHUGUNA <a.bah@samsung.com>, 2014-08-08 08:06 +0000:

> Request you to kindly verify the same and pull in the change.

I don't verify any of the values -- they just get pulled in automatically
the next time I update the validator backend. Which I've now done.

  --Mike

P.S. I've been following the discussion about this over on blink-dev, and
IMHO it doesn't sound like this "contact" thing is such a great idea. But
as I said, I'm not verifying any of the values; the validator just accepts
whatever's been registered.