How to solve the error message on W3C validator

From: 최대영 <cdy017@in-comms.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:54:07 +0900 (KST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: 박수현[컨서품팀] <qkrtngus@in-comms.co.kr>
Dear Personel Manager,

This is Choi Dae Young, who is a User Interface developer in Korea.
I would like to say that thank W3C for providing development material.
I’m writing in reference to getting an error message when I use the W3C validator.

[The error message]
Access Denied (policy_denied)
Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

And this is the Computer IP that we used.
IP_182.162.206.32~64

We tried to solve the problem but we could not be solved. So I want to get some expert advice on this problem. Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,
Choi Dae Young
Incomms, in Korea