Additional html parameters

From: Name less <m.me5@live.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:57:47 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Good-day,to my knowledge async="async" is not disallowed parameter in html, however it is being marked as an error in this page: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3a%2f%2fupaste%2eme%2faf2b8531e2d21010, this however also extends to Google+, Google beta asynchronous adsense, Facebook and Linkedin used parameters.I would very much like to see those parameters being included, or at least being marked differently. They may not be relevant in the sense of coding for correct (x)html, but they are relevant for the servers of Facebook or Google and the rest mentioned previously.
Thank you for your time. I'd be very grateful to hear back from you.