Issue in localhost W3C validator : Can't locate loadable object for module SGML::Parser::OpenSP

From: Ramasamy, Kiruthika <Kiruthika_Ramasamy@syntelinc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:45:58 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

I am following the same steps explained in http://validator.w3.org/docs/install_win.html

But when I try to validate some pages getting below error,

Can't locate loadable object for module SGML::Parser::OpenSP in @INC (@INC contains: C:/www/perl/site/lib C:/www/perl/lib .) at C:/www/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check line 65.
Compilation failed in require at C:/www/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check line 65.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/www/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check line 65.

Here is the 65th line in file CHECK.pm  -->  use SGML::Parser::OpenSP 0.991 qw();

I am using the correct SGML parser version 0.991 but still I couldn't figure out what is causing this issue. Please guide me to resolve this issue, also please let me know if I have to provide more details.

Awaiting for your guidance...  Your earliest response would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and regards,
Kiruthika