Re: error: Bad value prettyPhoto for attribute rel on element a - bushurenprijs.nl

Astrid de Vries wrote:
> validating: http://www.bushurenprijs.nl
>
> Error:
>
> Line 345, Column 65: Bad value prettyPhoto for attribute rel on element
> a: Not an absolute IRI. The string prettyphoto is not a registered
> keyword or absolute URL.
> …="links"><a href="#hoewerkthet" rel="prettyPhoto">&raquo; Meer
> uitleg</a><br />
>
> Can anyone help me?

Er, replace "rel=" with a more appropriate attribute ?
Given that "rel" is intended to indicate the relationship
of the linked resource to the document from which it is
linked, it is very unclear to me what sort of relationship
is intended to be inferred from "prettyPhoto".

Philip Taylor