Re: Validation failing incorrectly on bad value for encoding name

Thanks for the pointers Mike.

I have just tried the same document on http://localhost:8888/ and it
returns the same problem. It looks then that the problem is with the
validator.nu validator.

I will try to see what updates and such I can sort out for that, and try
again.

Stephen

Stephen