[VE][html5] Scope issue with & in external URL coming up with an issue, when it is legal and ok in URL.

From: Mark Edgar <me4booking@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 22:53:34 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Validating http://www.morayphotovoltaic.com/
Error [html5]: ""

 Line 12, Column 62: & did not start a character reference. (& probably should have been escaped as &amp;.)
…pt src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&sensor=false"></script> This is not an error when it is out of scope.The src string value is out of scope and externally as a URL it is correct. I don't think you should parse external strings, who’s to say how they pass arguments.After all we should not introduce limitations when there are non! Mark EdgarSoftware Engineer BEng Hon’sinterconnect