Re: php applications

Hi Marvin,

The validator cannot validated the raw PHP code, but it can certainly
validate the HTML generated by these php files. Just paste the URL to your
PHP webpages the same way you would paste the URL to an HTML document.

I'm not sure whether the validators are built with accessibility in mind,
and if they work well with Jaws, but you can try both of these:
http://validator.w3.org/
http://validator.w3.org/nu/

Steph.

--