Blocked from validator.w3.org?

From: Camiel Eggermont <c.eggermont@communited.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:59:33 +0200
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

It seems our company IP address is blocked from the w3 validation service validator.w3.org. To my knowledge there hasn't been excessive usage of the service. When I surf to the url, I get a 502 - Connection failed. Other IP's work without problems.

The IP giving trouble: 188.207.153.89

Could you please tell me what I can do to solve this problem? Thank you.

With kind regards,

Camiel Eggermont

Met vriendelijke groet,

Camiel Eggermont

[cid:image5365f5.GIF@8458f8c8.4aaa35d6]

Mail c.eggermont@communited.nl<mailto:c.eggermont@communited.nl>
Communited    A. van Leeuwenhoekstraat 18     3261LT     Oud-Beijerland
Tel. 0186-640900 Fax 0186-640902  Web www.communited.nl<http://www.communited.nl/?utm_source=mailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature%2Bemail>

[cid:image9d359b.JPG@8c883b77.4f88fdae]

Timeblockr staat in de MKB Top 100 innovatielijst! Plaats 90!<http://timeblockr.com/media/1973/timeblockr-syntens-oorkonde.pdf>

image5365f5.GIF
(image/gif attachment: image5365f5.GIF)

image9d359b.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: image9d359b.JPG)