Validator Integrator Front End

From: T L Hurst <tlhurst@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:28:21 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have developed a web page/front end that takes the input of a URL and passes it to the html5, css3 and/or links validators, all of which can be viewed on screen simultaneously. It has check boxes so you can select which of the three you want to run.

It supports the use of pick lists in the sitemaps txt or XML formats. Documentation on setting them up is included in the web page. It also allows the choice of the DCD, non-DCD or NU HTML validators, though that is only settable by GET parameter at the moment. It defaults to the NU validator. The integrator is currently hosted on my web site.

Would this be suitable for inclusion in the "other validators", or alternatively be directly hosted by W3C?

Thanks

T L Hurst

Ember Websites