How to correct tf8 "\x94"

From: Kolaylezzet yemek ve šay saatleri <kolaylezzet@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:06:48 +0200
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Madam,

Following error message appears when I check my website

"Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line *517* it
contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other
words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character
Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character
encoding indication.

The error was: utf8 "\x94" does not map to Unicode."

If it is possible, could you please explain what and how should be changed?

Best regards.