Re: Meta element with property attribute inside body

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 04:09:18 +0900
To: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Hi Stéphane,

With the help I got from you and Greg Kellogg in getting some changes
incorporated into the http://rdfa.info/test-suite/ RDFa testsuite, I now
have the validator sources set up to use that testsuite as the basis for a
an HTML+RDFa document-conformance/regression testsuite for the validator.

So at this point if/when you want to get new document-conformance tests
into the set of tests that validator test-runner runs, all you need to do
is add them to http://rdfa.info/test-suite/ suite.

If the HTML markup of a test you add is (intentionally) invalid for some
reason, then put "html5-invalid" and/or "xhtml5-invalid" in the "hostLanguage"
field in the manifest.ttl file, and that'll ensure the validator test
runner recognizes that test should generate an validation error.

  --Mike

Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, 2013-07-09 09:52 -0400: