Re: [VE][325] Add Subject Here

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:10:48 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org
2013-04-16 11:24, Michael[tm] Smith wrote:

>    http://qa-dev.w3.org:8888/
>
> The way it works is that after you validate a document, you can use the
> "Message filtering" button there to hide/unhide whole classes of errors,
> or individual ones, or warnings or info messages to.

This is a great improvement!

I wonder if the settings made could be stored in a cookie or otherwise
saved. When validating a site, you normally want to apply some specific
settings for suppressing some types of messages. The user interface in
the development version is great for a single file, but making the same
clicks for n + 1 files gets very tedious.

Yucca