Re: Validating http://drillbits.ru/

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:34:36 +0100
To: Kirill Filatov <k.filatov@icloud.com>, "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Kirill Filatov wrote:
>> *Validating http://drillbits.ru/
>> Error [html5]: 1) data-* attribute names must be XML 1.0 4th ed. plus
>> Namespaces NCNames*
>> *                   2)Attribute data-iview:image is not serializable
>> as XML 1.0.*
>> *
>> *
>> *Could you help in fixing this issues , I have no idea how to fix it ,
>> searching the web didn't help*

What it appears to be telling you is that in :

"data-iview:image" is not a recognisable attribute nor a member of the
set of attributes that are allowed for a <DIV> element.  As I have no
idea what "data-iview:image" is (or is trying to accomplish), I am
afraid I can offer no further advice.  Perhaps you could cite the
document or standard that defines "data-iview:image" so that I and
others can be better placed to help you.

Philip Taylor