HTML 5 validator reports error on name attribute in textarea

From: Svenning Winther Hansen <svenning79@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 02:27:36 +0200
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
HiI have have a page that contains the following snippet which the HTML 5 validator reports error on.  <label for = "projectWorkersInput">Kræfter bag projektet: </label>
<textarea id = "projectWorkersInput" type = "text"  name = "projectWorkers"></textarea> The message I get is:          Line 145,        Column 42:     Attribute type not allowed on element textarea at this point.                           name = "projectWorkers">Attributes for element textarea:Global attributesautofocuscolsdirnamedisabledformmaxlengthnameplaceholderreadonlyrequiredrowswrap  Am I doing something wrong? In the attributes list it says that name is allowed but I still get an error.