Re: An a start tag seen but an element of the same type was already open.

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:34:55 +0100
To: Jaime Iniesta <jaimeiniesta@gmail.com>, "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
CC: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Jaime Iniesta wrote:

> Yes, that was the case, by error I had nested an <a> tag inside another.
>
> Fixed now, thanks!
>
> Jaime
> <http://prorubyteam.com>

Most impressive response time, Jaime !  And thanks, Jukka,
for the clarification.  I would prefer "An <a> element start tag"
rather than the bare "An <a> start tag", simply because an <a>
tag can /only/ be a start tag.  Of course one could simplify
it further to "An <a> tag" and still be completely correct.

Philip Taylor