problem with form tag

From: Igor Kovalchuk <kovalchuk-ik@yandex.ua>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 00:50:24 +0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
Excuse me!

But I have problems with using form tag. Latter is simplest part of code from my site:

<form action="http://kovik.org.ua/" method="get"> QQ  </form>

I delete all other code. In this case I have error message  from  W3C Markup Validation Service.

This message is:

" Line 11, Column 7: end tag for "FORM" which is not finished"

My site address is  http://kovik.org.ua/

I had error message when used input tag also.

Igor Kovalchuk.

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.