Suggestion for invalid characters cannot check document.

From: Arthur Lee <art@firzt.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:16:55 +0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
Sometimes I get an error message saying that the document cannot be
validated because there are invalid characters on line xxx.

But the option to "show source" is disbled.

I think it would be nice to show the source under these circumstances as
it would make finding the invalid characters a lot easier.  (esp. if u
use php and lots of includes)

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.