Re: validation of datetime values

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:19:41 +0900
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Hello Mike, thank you very much for updating the validator.

I found that problems with some datetime values e.g. year only (YYYY)
or year-month (YYYY-MM) were solved, while some others (listed in the
HTML5 4.6.11) were still marked as invalid. I put a test HTML file on
[1] that includes all examples in the spec. Would you mind trying to
validate against this test file if you have time ?

thank you for your efforts.

best,

[1] http://www.kanzaki.com/works/2012/test/1026-time.html

--