Re: [VE][65] Add Subject Here

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:10:23 +0200
To: Alexander Duricky <duricky2@gmail.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org
2012-11-28 7:58, Alexander Duricky wrote:

> jak mám opravit chyby
> Validating http://www.pesak.eu/

396 errors - there is a lot of work to be done to fix them all.
Rewriting the page might in fact be faster, especially since the page
might be in need of content trimming, too.

> Error [65]: "document type does not allow element X here; missing one of
> Y start-tag"

There are several such errors on the page. The first one is

</a>

It is invalid, because a <p> element may not appear inside an <a>
element by XHTML 1.0 rules. And it makes no sense, as the <a> element
has blank content. It looks like this link only exists for search
engines. I wonder if the page as a whole is just for playing tricks on
search engines, and I suppose major search engines can deal with such
tricks to some extent.

Yucca