[VE][html5] Google Analytics vs Validation

From: LP Designs Leandra Pispieiro <lpdesignsweb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:17:23 -0300
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi, the validation error is made from google analytics, to be able to use
google analytics services the code provided by them it must be under the

And this is causing for me to not be able to validate my entire website.

Please is there a way for me to change the code in order to validate my
website without losing all my stadistics?

Thank you.

Leandra Pispieiro

Validating http://www.lpdesigns.com.ar/index.php
Error [html5]: ""
[image: Error] *Line 417, Column 31*: Stray end tag script.

<script type="text/javascript"*>*

*LP Designs - Diseño de Páginas Web*
Leandra Pispieiro
Cel: 15 6666 9209