Validation Error - AddThis Social Buttons

From: William Adams <badams@adams-legal.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:37:48 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
CC: badams@adams-legal.com
I ran the validator on my <a
href="http://www.adams-legal.com/Accidents/Morgantown-Car-Accident.html">Morgantown
car accident law</a> website and discovered very few errors, but one of
the ones that came up was related to social networking buttons that I
added to my website. They are added through an external link and
javascript from the addthis.com website. Is there a better way to add
the social sharing buttons without using an external site?