Error in line which does not exist!

From: abdullah S <mshabt@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:12:49 +0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

After checking my site i get this tow errors :
 Line 105, Column 31: Stray end tag script.<script type="text/javascript"> Line 105, Column 31: Cannot recover after last error. Any further errors will be ignored.<script type="text/javascript">
When I went to check the line i surprised that the line does not exist !
so i uploaded my site to http://validator.w3.org/check

and i Passed the test
i think the Problem was from hosti hosted my site using Free website host
I just want You to Know This Information in case you need it
(i can speak english very little so i hope you got the idea)
Mshabt