List of error messages

From: Max Kazakov <m.kazakov@videal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:19:25 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
I have the task of validation errors translation into russian language.
I've found this list of errors explanation:
http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html
But there are no errors like 'End tag had attributes', 'Stray end tag
%tag%', 'End tag %tag% seen, but there were open elements.' and many others.
Please, tell we where can I found full list of validation errors and
warnings?
I'll send you the translation if you need.
Thanks!

--
Best regards,