Re: Multiple attribute failure

2012-06-26 0:37, Dr. Ferenc Vajda wrote:

> I realized, that in one of my documents I had a duplum of "class"
> attributes in an element. Since I reuse my codes, I wanted to check them
> using W3C-validator. However, my documents were marked as correct. In my
> opinion, this should also get checked.

It is checked, since it is a reportable markup error to have
two attribute specifications with the same attribute name on an element.
The following minimal document causes an appropriate error message,
"Duplicate attribute class".

<!doctype html>
<title>test</title>

If this does not happen in your case, there might be some other syntax
error that masks out this error. For more information, I think you need
to post the URL.

Yucca