Re: Outdated link for character entity list in validator error message (non SGML character number)

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:40:40 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi> wrote:

>[…] That was hardly good advice in the last ten years or so.

I'll grant I haven't so much as looked at the validator's code for
literally years at this point, but I would venture to guess that
replacing the message displayed for this error is still a matter of
moments. Actually writing the text, on the other hand, is quite a
different matter. I'm quite sure whomever is doing the grunt work
these days (Ville?) would very much appreciate it if you could turn
your critique of the existing text into a suggested replacement.

Cheers,
Terje