Updated installation guide for the W3C Validator

From: Jaime Iniesta <jaimeiniesta@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:23:27 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Thanks to Tom Vincent [1] we now have an updated, step-by-step
installation guide for the W3C Validator:

https://github.com/tlvince/w3c-validator-guide

Following this guide you can easily install the validator (including
the HTML5 validator.nu checker) on an Ubuntu server.
This should work for other GNU/Linux distributions; if not, feel free
to fork and contribute to it!

To make this possible, we did some fundraising [2] through Gun.io.

Now, we want to explore it further and create a guide about installing
the validator on the Heroku platform.
This would be great, as it means we could host the validator in the
cloud - and so, scaling it easily.

We've started a fundraising campaign to make this possible[4], please
consider helping if you can:

http://gun.io/open/61/update-w3c-validator-installation-guide-to-host-i

Thanks!

[1] http://portfolio.tlvince.com/