Unable to run validation service on my computer

From: ప్రసన్న కుమార్ <prasanna.pepsi@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:48:35 +0530
To: www-validator@w3.org
Dear Sir

I have some problems running the w3c markup validation service on my
computer
I have followed all the steps you provided for windows
But it was not running in my local system and other computers in my network
also

If you can please send me the single zip fie containing the "C:\www" folder

I have installed pearl apache in that folder and modified the config files
but no result

So please send me the files that can be copy paste in the c:\www folder