Add Subject Here: new equipment

From: Jane Austwick <janeaustwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:20:13 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org " <www-validator@w3.org>, "Virgin Media & eDigitalResearch " <VirginMediaSurveys@edigitalresearch.com>

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking..

I am very happy with the way things have gone. Punctuality, friendliness and competence.

However, I would question passing your Company to an associate or friend due to the way your complaints service ignored my complaint about your mobile service and did not give me feedback on my remarks with regard to the said complaint.

I feel the mobile service has been questionable, especially with regard to some of the bills I have received (the amount)  and as explained, the attitude of some of your staff. They make things personal, which is fine, but does not sit comfortably with the passing on of a Company to other people.

I hope this was of help.

Regards

Jane Austwick
27, LS17 8BD

Tel: 0113 2888832

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media