changes?

From: Michael <michael.newart@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:24:09 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: rvanegas@hunter.cuny.edu
Hello:

I was taking an HTML class and I recall my code being valid. My teacher
marked me down because he stated it was invalid.

I checked and indeed now it does show an error, but back in December, I
didn't see this. Unless I made a mistake with the file I sent, something
has changed.
Did it?

This was the line that caused it to be invalid:

[image: Error] *Line 327, Column 31*: invalid comment declaration: found
name start character outside comment but inside comment declaration

<!--Ceci n'est pas une table--*v*raisment!

Thank you,

Michael