Re: New upload limit (Request Entity Too Large error)

From: Mohamed Ghonim <mghonim@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 04:12:08 +1000
To: www-validator@w3.org
Thanks Thomas

I think the limit was only 20k and not 20M, and if the new limit is 50k
that might still be a bit aggressive as I have some pages that goes over
50k.

I definitely agree that having no limit can be very dangerous but have a
low limit can also be impractical.

Thanks for the links for local installation, as I said before, the
Windows and Ubuntu installation guides are outdated but I try again.

Regards