[VE][libxml2-7] problems validating the website

From: Amélie Prins <info@amelieprins.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:10:51 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Validating http://www.farandolebiterroise.fr/
Error [libxml2-7]: ""

Hello,
I encounter a problem while validating the website : www.farandolebiterroise.fr
I've built it with wordpress, and I don't get what's wrong, i'm more a
wedesigner than webmaster or even developper/programmer...

When I click on validate, it shows :
  Line 291, Column 80: CharRef: invalid decimal value
…usiques traditionnelles, agréée par le Cid-UNESCO, et membre de la
FAFN (Fédér…
✉

  Line 291, Column 80: xmlParseCharRef: invalid xmlChar value 0
[...]

Please let me know if you can do anything to fix the problem.
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Amelie

Cordialement,