Buggy Bug

From: G D'Gest <gdgest@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:12:04 -0300
To: www-validator@w3.org
I keep getting the following initial report, but find I can remove it my
revalidating. My pages are not in error so this appears to be a bug to me.
GEST Songs of Newfoundland and Labrador

   1. *Line 1, Column 1*: end of document in prolog
   2. *<*!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
   3. ‚úČ<http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wtv-zone.com%2Fphyrst%2Faudio%2Fnfld%2Fstor.htm;errmsg_id=47#errormsg>
   4. This error may appear when the validator receives an empty document.
   Please make sure that the document you are uploading is not empty, and
   report <http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html> any discrepancy.