Re: [VE][html5] internal error from xmlns=""

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:15:58 +0900
To: Phil Blackburn <phil.blackburn@arabis.co.uk>
Cc: jkorpela@cs.tut.fi, www-validator@w3.org
Thanks for reporting this, and thanks also to Jukka for raising a
bugzilla.validator.nu report for it.

We've fixed this in the sources now, and I have also pushed the fix out to
the W3C validator HTML5 backend. So you check your document again now, you
get the error message you'd expect.

  --Mike

Phil Blackburn <phil.blackburn@arabis.co.uk>, 2011-10-05 10:53 +0100:

--