Re: mod_perl and entities

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:43:43 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
On 11/28/2011 11:43 PM, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
> Ville,
> 	Thanks. Any timeline on the new release?

"Soon" :)

> Are you particularly keen on me to try it out?

Not particularly, but verifying that it works somewhere else besides my
system would of course be welcome.

Regarding mod_perl support, I believe validator should work fine with it
now, at least for casual uses.  But I have a hunch that any serious use
of that combination would be better off with some additional
configuration, such as Apache2::SizeLimit and MaxRequestsPerChild...